Printed Circuit Boards Assembly
High Quality Printed Circuit Boards
With a decade of proven track record in Malaysia, Basset has established a reputation for our expertise in producing high-quality printed circuit boards. Located in Petaling Jaya, our manufacturing facility abides my professional standards and procedures to produce a wide range of made-to-order printed circuit boards.
As of 2001, Basset is ISO 9001:2000 certified — a step towards its commitment to professional manufacturing practices.
Basset has the facilities, the capability and the technical expertise for the full range of PCBs.
Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
Plastic Injection Moulding
Pad printing up to four colors
Surface Mount Technology
- PDT-PS100 & SP400V Screen Printers
- Samsung SM411 High-Speed Placement Machines
- Samsung SM481 High Speed and Flexible Placement System
- Samsung SM421 Flexible Placement Systems
- Samsung SRF70i82 and Derpan TSK800 Reflow Ovens
- Desktop Automatic Robotic Soldering Systems
Component Packages Including:
- BGA (ceramic, metal plastic)
- 0603 – 14mm (as well as less than 14mm) connector part can be placed
Fine Pitch Placement:
- Leaded Minimums:
- .0065″ (.16mm) width
- .020″ (.50mm) pitch
- BGA/CSP Minimums:
- .010″ (.25mm) diameter
- .026″ (.65mm) pitch
- Single-sided and double-sided
- Thickness 0.38mm – 4.2mm
- L50 x W40 mm minimum to L510 x W460 mm maximum
- Leaded and lead-free
- Water soluble solder paste
- Manual soldering for special parts, e.g. wires and temperature sensitive parts
Design file format
- Gerber RS-274X, 274D, Eagle and AutoCAD’s DXF, DWG
- BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Pick and Place file (XYRS)
All of our products undergo several stages of testing to ensure that they are in working order. All printed circuit boards go through the following quality assurance procedures:
– Visual inspection
– Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
– In-circuit tests (ICT)
– Functional tests (test modules need to be supplied)
Our expert technicians perform AOI testing on PCBA 150x150 printed circuit board assembly services to ensure that all final products that leave our facilities are in top quality.
Finished boards are packed in an antistatic bag with unit-pack or multiple-pack boxes. Rest assured that all boards will reach you safely and in top condition.
Get In Touch
Find out how we can fulfill your printed circuit board needs. Contact us today!